- A compact low growing shrub.
- Narrow Shiny Gray-green leaves and tubular yellow flowers during spring summer and fall.
- Grows welll in light to medium soil in full sun.
- An attractive rockery and tub plant. Plant in clusters for best effect.
- Clip to desired shape following flowering.
- Accent landscape specimen...clipped hedge...patio plantar..
- Hummingbird attractive..
- Low maintenance..
- Heat resistant/cold tolerant.
- Adapts to any soil condition.
- Cousin It™ is a great choice to plant on embankments rocky slopes and retaining walls.
- Excellent weed suppressing plant and a natural mulch that minimizes soil erosion too.
Good news! Our new well has been up and running for over a month now. Production and product areback in swing and we are reaching capacity in our greenhouses.
With our continuing move in supplying Lowes stores in California, Australian Outback Plants were delivered this week and are now available at the following Lowes locations:
- Drought and frost tolerant.
- Profuse cerise pink flowers in late winter/ spring flowers
- Hummingbird attractive.
- Striking silver -grey foliage
Water Low once established
Cold Hardiness 20-30F