An entire palette of Australian outback Plants found right on the side of the road in Quorn South Australia.
Paul gives a quick tour through the Melaleuca Maze out at the ranch.
Paul give a short intro to the famous Kangaroo Paw
Paul gives a short intro into the Eucalyotus Kruseana, the Book Leaf Mally.
Paul Chambers runs the largest Australian native tree farm in the US
SARAH HUDSON, The Weekly Times
September 20, 2017 12:00am
- A compact low growing shrub.
- Narrow Shiny Gray-green leaves and tubular yellow flowers during spring summer and fall.
- Grows welll in light to medium soil in full sun.
- An attractive rockery and tub plant. Plant in clusters for best effect.
- Clip to desired shape following flowering.
- Accent landscape specimen...clipped hedge...patio plantar..
- Hummingbird attractive..
- Low maintenance..
- Heat resistant/cold tolerant.
- Adapts to any soil condition.
The Desert Green Foundation Board has put together a winning program for 2017 - we hope you will join us for Score One for Desert Greening.
Channel 9 Australia news story on our efforts here in the US feeding the Koala's in American zoos.
- Cousin It™ is a great choice to plant on embankments rocky slopes and retaining walls.
- Excellent weed suppressing plant and a natural mulch that minimizes soil erosion too.
Good news! Our new well has been up and running for over a month now. Production and product areback in swing and we are reaching capacity in our greenhouses.
- Evergreen creeper,
- Hummingbird attractive, and;
- Salt, drought and cold tolerant
HELP!! We need a new well to be able to keep our trees alive so we can continue to feed zoo animals!
Australian Outback Plants is participating as a sponsor this week, January 20th, at the University of Nevada’s annual Tree Care Seminar in Las Vegas! Come and meet our team: Paul D. Chambers, CH and founder of Australian Outback Plants, Trevor Segrist – Horticultural Sales Specialist, Arizona and Nevada, and Dani Osborn – Horticultural Sales Specialist, California. Features of this show include: plant biology, tree identification, plant selection, planting and stake removal, and young tree training.
Join us at the show as we will be bringing many fine examples of our trees and shrubs – eucalyptus, acacia, eremophilas, callistemon, melaleuca, casuarina, along with a number of others.
We look forward to meeting and speaking with you!
No worries…. The Australian Outback Plants team.
With our continuing move in supplying Lowes stores in California, Australian Outback Plants were delivered this week and are now available at the following Lowes locations:
- Drought and frost tolerant.
- Profuse cerise pink flowers in late winter/ spring flowers
- Hummingbird attractive.