- The slender fuchsia is a showy desert plant.
- This short evergreen shrub has upright branches and vibrant scarlet tubular flowers in winter.
- It tolerates intense heat, drought, wind and light freezes.
- Hummingbirds will frequent the blossoms.
- Slender fuchsia can be grown in hot, dry soils in full sun and requires no irrigation once it’s established.
|Plant Species & Type|
|Plant Features||Heat resistant, Heat tolerant, Humming Bird, Yellow, Orange|
|Average size||3-5'H x 3-5'W|
|Bloom time||Spring Summer Fall|
|Water||Low, once established|
|Pruning||Prune to shape|
|Common uses||Cold Hardiness 20-30F|